How many jobs are at risk from artificial intelligence?
Accenture Chief Technology and Innovation Officer Paul Daugherty on how artificial intelligence will impact the workforce in America in the future.
Artificial Intelligence Training
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – Disruption in Business.
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning – is your job at risk.
- Artificial Intelligence – The Past, Present, and Future of AI.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Billionaires – Artificial Intelligence | Elon Musk, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Deep Learning Self-Driving Cars.
- Machine Learning Quotes – Training included.
- Machine Learning Video Games.
- Procurement with Blockchain? Machine Learning? Virtual Reality?
- Superintelligence: Science or Fiction? | Elon Musk & Other Great Minds.
- What is Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence Quotes
- “Artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning – whatever you’re doing if you don’t understand it – learn it. Because otherwise you’re going to be a dinosaur within 2 years.” ~Mark Cuban
- “I am in the camp that is concerned about artificial intelligence. First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don’t understand why some people are not concerned.” ~Bill Gates
- “If you are an entrepreneur get involved with artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning. The market is exploding.” ~Dave Waters
- “What to do about mass unemployment? This is going to be a massive social challenge. There will be fewer and fewer jobs that a robot cannot do better [than a human]. These are not things that I wish will happen. These are simply things that I think probably will happen.” ~Elon Musk
- “Screw it, let’s do it.” -Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
- “Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029. Follow that out further to, say, 2045, we will have multiplied the intelligence, the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization a billion-fold.” ~Ray KurzweilWorth reading Superintelligence by Boston. We need to be super careful with AI. Potentially more dangerous than nukes.” ~Elon Musk
- “Robots took the jobs of factory workers. Artificial Intelligence will take the jobs of office workers.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Just as electricity transformed almost everything 100 years ago, today I actually have a hard time thinking of an industry that I don’t think AI (Artificial Intelligence) will transform in the next several years.” ~Andrew Ng
“If people trust artificial intelligence (AI) to drive a car, people will most likely trust AI to do your job.” ~Dave Waters
“Machine intelligence is the last invention that humanity will ever need to make.” ~Nick Bostrom
“Machine learning will automate jobs that most people thought could only be done by people.” ~Dave Waters
“One of our big goals in search is to make search that really understands exactly what you want, understand everything in the world. As computer scientists, we call that artificial intelligence.” ~Larry Page
The post How many jobs are at risk from artificial intelligence? appeared first on Supply Chain Today.
Source: supply chain today
Republished by Blog Post Promoter