How to Use Social Media to Support Your Copy
Content Writer @Article-Writing.co
Social media is one of the best possible marketing tools that every company has at its disposal. It’s a space where millions of people can be reached with a single post and conversations can happen in real time. It’s also a way to drive more traffic to your website and build your brand.
Here are some copywriting tips to harness the power of social media to support the copy you’ve written.
Always Link Back to Your Blog
When you’re creating a social media post, you want your copy to connect with your followers and engage your audience. Each post is also an opportunity to link back to your blog. When you post great content that gets a positive reaction from your audience, those people might want to read more of what you have to say. Give them the chance to do that by including a link. Your copy can get more traffic to your site where your copy can convert to sales.
For businesses, social media is a way to show customers who you are and what you can do. Using social media tools, you can build trust in your brand and show readers that you’re a leader in your industry. There are a few ways to do that.
- Create a bio that quickly tells readers who you are and what you do.
- Post regularly. Use copywriting tips to establish and stick to a content schedule to show that you’re consistent and reliable.
- Respond to questions, comments, and concerns so your customers know that you care about customer service.
- When you get a positive comment or review, share them as testimonials so others will see how you’ve helped previous customers.
Use Eye-Catching Images
There are a few ways to grab the attention of your audience on social media but using eye catching images might be the most effective. Whether you’re using Facebook or Twitter, images will be more likely than text to make readers stop and take a second look at your post. On Instagram, where it’s all about images, standing out can be a little more difficult. There, you’ll need to find the right images, like those with bold colors or interesting graphics, to make those scrolling through their feed slow down and see what you have to say in the caption.
When customers and potential customers think about your brand, what image do you want them to have? With social media, you can create consistency in your branding and develop the image customers will have of your company. You can make that happen by keeping images, messages, types of links consistent in the following ways.
- Keeping your images, language, and colors in line with the rest of your branding. Use opportunities like profile images and banner images to personalize your page with your logo and color scheme.
- Find links to articles, blog posts, and other companies that are in line with the mission and goals of your company.
- Be authentic with your messages. You want to build trust with your readers, so be sure that you’re not sending conflicting messages or making readers question you.
Need help writing?
Are you ready to put your social media to work for your company? Contact Article-Writing to find out how we can help!
Source: Article Writing
Republished by Blog Post Promoter