If you’re looking for more leads and want to build more sales, you pretty much need a sales funnel. It needs to be optimised and it needs to work.
Oh, and you also need a landing page and lots of other cool stuff, such as an email marketing campaign.
This is where tools come in. Tools such as ClickFunnels help you optimise everything marketing related, from sales funnels to opt-in pages, so that every single part of the customer journey is accounted for. Eventually, you know exactly what works and what doesn’t when it comes to persuading them to buy your products or services.
However, while ClickFunnels is one of the most well-known sales funnels tools out there, alternatives are available in huge supply.
(ClickFunnels die-hards be in shock right now)
Before you go ahead and purchase any tool, it’s really important that you do your research.
In this article, we’re going to give you a rundown of some of the best ClickFunnels alternatives so that you’re able to make a better, more informed choice about which tool to choose. We’ll take a look at their features, their price points and who each tool is for.
Because Clickfunnels is a comprehensive tool with a lot of bells and whistles and no two people use it exactly the same, we’ve covered a lot of direct and (sort of) indirect competitors to Clickfunnels below. What you’ll find is 3 sections; Direct Alternatives, WP plugins (for those of you who were using CF purely for its landing page functions) and, CRM replacements.
If you want to skip straight to the TLDR of the post (in table form) you can do that by clicking here – Skip to Table.
Direct Alternatives to Clickfunnels
Get Response is an email marketing solution that helps you create a mailing list that you can then send regular newsletters to. It automates all your emails and gives you powerful insights into metrics such as open rate and click-through rate via an analytics feature.
That said, Get Response is also a bit of an all-in-one digital marketing solution that, over the years, has added more features. You can use it to create sales funnels and landing pages among other things.
- Email autoresponder – allows you to automate your emails and create segmented audiences for increased conversion rates
- Autofunnel – Build your own sales funnels to improve your lead gen game
- Webinars – Host your own webinars with anywhere between 100 and 500 attendees
- eCommerce tools – Ideal for online stores, this feature arms you with a set of tools that will help you create landing pages and opt-in forms, and it will also make your store GDPR compliant
It’s worth bearing in mind that some of these features are only available on certain packages.
- Basic – $15 our month (very basic. You can send emails but can’t do a lot else, although you do get unlimited landing pages)
- Plus – $49 per month (helps you generate leads and make more sales with an automation builder and 5 sales funnels)
- Professional – $99 per month (Unlimited sales funnels and the addition of on-demand webinars for better lead gen results)
- Enterprise – $1,199 per month (This package nets you your own account manager along with consulting sessions)
Who is it for?
The tool is aimed at small and medium-sized businesses who are looking to get started with a digital marketing campaign, and who need an email marketing tool to help them do it.
Its analytics feature is a tad bare bones which means it isn’t really for businesses who are already pretty experienced with digital marketing campaigns.
LeadPages is a landing page creator aimed at marketers and entrepreneurs who have zero coding experience. The idea is that you use the tool to create stunning landing pages that increase opt-ins.
More than that, however, LeadPages lets you track your customers from the moment they opt-in to the moment they convert. For example, LeadPages comes stuffed with features that assist your email marketing campaigns so that you’re able to build a solid, long lasting relationship with your customers.
- Landing page creator – With the drag-and-drop tool, you can use LeadPages to create your own custom landing page in a matter of minutes. There are 100+ templates available, and each one comes with its own conversion rate data so that you have a fair idea of what will work and what may not
- LeadBoxes – Use LeadBoxes to add a pop-up box to your landing page so that you capture more leads who would otherwise have gotten away
- Tracking – This feature lets you analyse your data so that you can track opt-ins and make any necessary changes to your campaigns
- LeadLinks – With a LeadLink attached to your emails, users can opt-in to whatever you want with a single click. It’s a cool feature that helps to boost conversions
- Start – $25 per month (free hosting, a landing page and lead notifications get you up and running)
- Pro – $48 per month (3 sites plus unlimited A/B testing along with a Facebook and Instagram ad builder)
- Advanced – $199 per month (Manage as many as 50 sites and get access to the likes of a 1:1 quick start call and 50 opt-in text campaigns)
Who is it for?
LeadPages is for digital marketers who are struggling to put together a lead gen campaign, and who have zero experience with coding. They want a beautiful landing page but don’t want to pay and an arm and a leg for it, and they want to be able to increase conversions and sales without the hassle of creating highly detailed websites.
Another drag and drop landing page builder, Unbounce was the flavour of the month back in the day when it was first launched. It’s an easy-to-get-to-grips-with tool that helps you build numerous landing pages in double quick time.
It also lets you personalise your pages and test your results so that you can keep making tweaks along the way for better conversion rates. This is important if you’re looking to capture more leads but aren’t 100% sure what will persuade them to opt-in just yet.
You can also integrate your Unbounce landing pages with any existing campaigns, and you can publish them to WordPress.
- Unlimited A/B testing – This feature is a huge attraction because it means you can keep testing and testing and testing until your landing page is a conversion machine
- Lots of templates – Unbounce is home to hundreds of templates designed by third party companies like ThemeForest who have put together some really eye-catching landing page ideas for you to take on and make your own
- Auto image optimiser – All images are optimised automatically so that quality is retained
- Google Fonts – Google Fonts is in-built, which means you can maintain your brand’s identity with the right typography
- Essential – $79 per month (75 landing pages, 8 popups and sticky bars)
- Premium – $159 per month (150 landing pages, 16 popups and sticky bars)
- Enterprise – $399 per month (375+ landing pages, 40+ popups and sticky bars)
All plans come with unlimited domains and WordPress integrations, but the Essential plan misses out on AMP landing pages.
Who is it for?
Anyone who needs landing pages designed pronto will benefit from Unbounce. For example, if you’ve got a marketing campaign that’s ready to go and you don’t want to be delayed by a developer taking weeks (or even months) to craft a landing page, Unbounce could save the day.
Unbounce is offering 20% off for the first 3 months to our readers.
Builderall is an all-in-one, SaaS platform that takes care of multiple digital marketing tasks, from email marketing to web design to SEO.
It even lets you build your own online store from scratch.
Still relatively new (it was only launched in 2017), Builderall aids your growth efforts, helping you put together sales funnels, landing pages, sales pages and whole websites.
- Drag and drop website builder – Build a website from scratch using a simple and intuitive drag and drop tool
- Hundreds of templates – The huge selection of templates cover a vast array of niches, including health, news, education and travel
- Sales funnels builder – The sales funnels templates have been developed to help you improve your sales and conversions. There are various checkout options and integrations that will assist you as you look to nudge your customer further down the line
- eCommerce store builder – Use Builderall to put together your very own online store and start selling with the Builderall Marketplace
- Analytics – Track and monitor key metrics using analytics and heat maps
- 3 domains, 100 leads – $19.90 per month (funnel sharing is included as are most features, such as a blogging app and Super Checkout)
- 5 domains, 5,000 leads – $29.90 per month (CRM and Telegram automation tool included)
- 10 domains, 15,000 leads – $49.90 per month (SMS messaging and professional website bot added to the packed feature list of this payment plan)
- 15 domains, unlimited leads – $69.90 per month (this pricing plan rounds things off with VA access and YouTube and Facebook live streaming tools)
You can build x amount of websites on different domains with each plan, but these leads are subscribers that are capped according to each payment plan.
Each package, meanwhile, nets you unlimited subdomains.
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs who are sick and tired of juggling their various digital marketing tools will benefit from Builderall. As an all-in-one platform it negates the need to use different tools for different tasks.
If you’re about to launch an online business for the first time, Builderall aims to be the only service you’ll need to get started and even scale.
You can check out Builderall here.
Convertri is very similar to ClickFunnels in that it’s also a landing page and sales funnel builder. According to Convertri themselves, their pages load faster than any other page on the ‘net (they are ‘insanely’ fast loading pages in their own words!). But while this claim is largely unverified, what’s definitely true is that the tool helps you put together funnels and pages super quickly.
- Drag and drop page builder – Just like ClickFunnels, Convertri lets you use a drag and drop editor to build your landing pages
- Integrations – Convertri lets you add your preferred services to use in conjunction with this tool. This means you can bring your favourite shopping cart, webinar, payment processor or email marketing solution on board
- Standard – $53 per month (50 funnels, 500 fast-loading pages and 10 custom domains)
- Pro – $58 per month (250 funnels, 2,500 fast-loading pages and 30 custom domains)
- Agency – $166 per month (1,000 funnels, 10,000 fast-loading pages, 100 custom domains and 25 sub accounts)
Who is it for?
Like ClickFunnels, Convertri is a solid solution for companies and marketers who are looking to create conversions via an easy-to-use drag and drop page builder. Convertri is no-frills and simple enough to get the hang of, while its low prices will appear to solo entrepreneurs and small businesses operating on a budget.
You can trial Convertri here
Simvoly is a website builder with a focus on using sales funnels and landing pages to maximise leads and conversions.
Like ClickFunnels and other tools in this review, it’s not designed to optimise your website for SEO, but it’s instead geared towards building conversion funnels that reign in more sales for your company.
- Funnels – Use Simvoly to build funnels from pre-made templates, or start your own from scratch. Simvoly also provide explainer videos that you show what you need to do
- Simvoly Store – Simvoly makes it easy for anyone to start selling online via a “Store” tab that walks you through the whole setting-up-a-shop process. You can offer discounts, track coupons and emphasise your USPs to customers
- Blogging – Setting up and maintaining your own blog with Simvoly is really easy, although this is not a complete content management system. The feature is a bit simplistic but for eCommerce stores that just need somewhere to put a blog, it works well
- Personal – $12 per year (1 website, 1 funnel, 1 domain connection)
- Business – $24 per year (1 website, 5 funnels, 6 domain connections)
- Growth+ – $59 per year (3 websites, 3 funnels, 33 domain connections)
- Pro – $149 per year (10 websites, unlimited funnels and unlimited domain connections)
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to start selling online and who doesn’t have a huge budget should be attracted to Simvoly for its ease of use, funnels system and fair prices.
Formerly known as InfusionSoft, Keap is an all-in-one customer manager platform that helps new, small businesses and entrepreneurs organise their daily work and customer information in one easy-to-access place. This ensures you don’t need to slog away on repetitive tasks, and it frees up your time to work on the core aspects of your business that really matter, such as closing leads.
To that end, Keap helps you automated your marketing and sales so that less leads ‘slip through the cracks.’
- Sales pipeline – Use Keap to build a sales pipeline from scratch or with pre-made templates
- Marketing and sales automation – Keap automates your marketing and sales so that you don’t need to keep copy and pasting messages. Instead, you get to spend more time actually meeting your clients and closing them
- Appointments – With this feature, you can send one simple link that books an appointment with your client. All you need to do is create the calendar, email, the link and then manage your appointments
- Grow – $79 per month (CRM, email management and appointments features are key parts of this package)
- Pro – $149 per month (Pro adds marketing and sales automation and a landing page builder)
- InfusionSoft – $199 per month (Advanced reporting and lead scoring features added)
Who is it for?
Keap is aimed at sales-based professionals, as well as smaller and medium sized businesses who need help completing their everyday tasks so that they have more free time.
Wishpond aims to take care of all your marketing needs, from lead generation to funnel building. You can use the tool to build landing pages that convert, contests that generate more leads, and you can also use it to track and manage your leads.
And with very low prices, Wishpond makes it more affordable to generate leads, nurture them and turn them into sales.
- Landing page builder – A drag and drop editor lets you craft stunning landing pages complete with videos, images and social media buttons. The builder comes with a WordPress plugin that allows you to build your page in WP with zero hassle
- Pop-ups and forms – Easily add popups and forms to your pages so that you catch more leads before they make a dash for the exit
- A/B testing – Gather data and test crucial aspects of your pages and forms, visitors and leads so that you can optimise absolutely everything
- Contests and promotions – Wishpond lets you run customisable contests and promotions to generate more leads
- Free forever (limited leads)
- Starting out – $49 per month (unlimited landing pages, social contests and popups)
- Everything You Need – $99 per month (A/B testing, 2,500 leads and API access)
- Rapid Growth – $199 per month (10,000 leads, free implementation coaching and first-in line customer support)
There is also a 14 day free trial available.
Who is it for?
Wishpond is aimed at marketers and startups who want to automate their marketing processes. It’s also ideal for agencies who need to manage numerous client accounts.
InstaPage is a cloud service that makes it easy for anyone who’s never coded before to put together stunning landing pages that convert. It’s stuffed with templates that help you create lead pages, webinar pages and squeeze pages from scratch with minimal effort.
InstaPage lets you customise your landing pages with lead capture forms, import ad campaigns, and you can analyse your pages via A/B split testing and heat maps. You can also track engagement metrics in real time to gain better insights into success indicators.
- Almost 200 templates – More templates are being added all the time, so you can be sure that number will rise. These pre-made templates help you create any number of landing pages that you can then track
- Drag and drop editor – This feature lets you customise your pages until you get them exactly right
- Heat maps – The heat maps feature lets you track scroll depth, clicks and mouse movements so that you have a better understanding of what’s working and isn’t working on your pages
- Popup forms – If your landing page doesn’t have much room for a popup form, you can put together a popup form that appears at the right moment
- Template importer – InstaPage is home to lots of pre-made templates, but the template importer feature lets you import any landing page you like the look of on the internet
- Image Masking – The image masking feature makes it easy to reposition your images (and crop them) with just a few simple clicks without having to edit them externally
One thing about InstaPage is that it isn’t cheap. In our research, it’s actually one of the most expensive options of its type. But as they say – you get what you pay for.
- Business – $149 per month (a huge amount of features are included in this plan, including heat maps, conversion analytics, a landing page builder and popup forms)
- Enterprise Plan – Price is adjusted according to your needs (this plan also nets you 1:1 ad-to-page personalisation, audit logs, real-time visual collaboration and a customer success manager)
Who is it for?
InstaPages is aimed at businesses who are a bit short on time but who have a healthy budget. They’re looking to build landing pages, monitor the results and make improvements going forward. Businesses who want to really dive into the data will get a lot out of this software.
You can sign up or, request a demo from the Instapage team on their website.
A web-based, one-page checkout platform, SamCart lets you optimise your checkout for better conversions via top-notch templates. You can also use it to improve your upsell game and nail your payment plans so that more customers convert.
The idea is that most checkout pages are weak and that it’s no surprise cart abandonment rates are so high. SamCart offers enough features to turn these rates on their head so that eCommerce store owners are able to offer the right products and convince prospects to actually go through with the purchase.
- One-click upsells – If you don’t offer upsells, you’re as good as leaving cash on the table. SamCart’s one-click upsells feature makes it super easy for you to increase your average customer value
- Checkout pages – There are 18 templates to choose from, and each one has been designed with maximum conversions in mind
- One-page checkout – One of the reasons cart abandonment is so high is that checkout pages are often convoluted and time consuming. The one-page checkout feature simplifies everything so that making a purchase has never been easier for your customers
- A/B testing – This feature lets you split test your pages so that you know what’s working and what isn’t
- Launch – $49 per month (unlimited pages and templates, template builder and custom domains among other features
- Grow – $99 per month (make sure store white-labelled and make use of custom checkout pages and post-purchase upsells)
- Scale – $199 per month (this package gives you access to apps such as cart abandonment and affiliate centre, as well as CRM integrations)
Who is it for?
SamCart has the potential to be a key tool for online stores whose checkout pages currently suck. It optimises absolutely everything so that your cart abandonment rate goes down, and it lets you test all aspects of your pages so that conversions keep rising.
10 Minute Funnels lets you build your very own marketing funnel before, before customising it whichever way you want. It’s a straight-up funnel builder like ClickFunnels that’s geared towards helping you create sales funnels in a matter of minutes (maybe even just 10?).
You can use the tool to add opt-in pages to your website, sales pages, launch pages and more.
There’s not a whole lot that sets it apart from ClickFunnels. Even the starter prices for both are the same, although 10 Minute Funnels offer a cheaper Enterprise plan.
However, if ClickFunnels and Russel Brunson rub you the wrong way (you wouldn’t be alone) despite the tools being perfect for your needs then this might be the tool for you.
- Live page editor – This is a drag and drop editor that lets you make changes to your pages on the fly
- Pre-created funnels – There’s no need to start a funnel entirely from scratch, with 10 Minute Funnels’ pre-made funnels all based on millions of data points
- Page templates – 10 Minute Funnels doesn’t currently have as many templates as ClickFunnels, but more are being added each month
- A/B split testing – Test each page to see what’s working and what isn’t so that you can make the necessary changes
- Premium – $97 per month (you get analytics, order forms, one click upsells, a drag and drop editor – the works. You also get 20,000 visitors, 20 funnels and 100 pages)
- Enterprise – $197 per month (unlimited visitors, funnels and pages, as well as all the features included in the Premium package)
Who is it for?
Anyone who’s considering ClickFunnels, or leaving ClickFunnels, will want to take a look at 10 Minute Funnels, as both tools have a lot of similarities. Like ClickFunnels, 10 Minute Funnels is ideal for entrepreneurs and marketers who are looking to put together quick and easy but conversion-busting funnels.
WordPress Plugins Like Clickfunnels
Thrive Themes – WordPress Plugin
Thrive Themes is a theme designer tool that’s compatible with WordPress websites. It’s essentially a WP plugin that aims to help you with your lead gen and conversion efforts via beautiful themes that are designed to catch your prospects eyes.
The idea is that better themes increase engagement and persuade the end user to carry out the actions you want them to on your website. Home to numerous conversion-focused tools, Thrive Themes will optimise your content so that more people convert.
- Thrive Leads – This is a plugin that helps you build mailing lists. You can create pop-up opt-in forms, sidebar widgets and more. The feature also comes with a reports tool that lets you know what’s working and what isn’t
- Thrive Ovation – This is automated system that gathers together customer testimonials into one place in order to improve future conversions
- Thrive Ultimatum – Use this feature to add a countdown timer to your site in order to maximise opt-ins
- Thrive Headline Optimiser – If you find it difficult to write headlines on your website, this feature will optimise all your headlines across your content. Moreover, it will make tweaks and adjustments along the way according to your conversion rates
- Thrive Membership – $19 per month (access to all plugins + add themes to 25 of your own websites)
- Agency Membership – $49 per month (access to all plugins + add themes to 50 of your own websites)
Who is it for?
Business owners and marketers will get a lot out of Thrive Themes, especially those who are short on time and who don’t have a huge budget. It’s a drag and drop tool that anyone can quickly get the hang of. Instead of outsourcing aspects of your content optimisation to expensive workers, you can essentially do most of it yourself with this tool.
InstaBuilder – WordPress plugin
InstaBuilder is a WordPress plugin that functions primarily as a landing page builder. With this tool, you can craft multiple landing pages from scratch and use them to sell more products online.
You need a WordPress site to use InstaBuilder (whereas ClickFunnels is self-hosted) but it’s easy to use. Its drag and drop function means anyone with zero coding experience can put together and then test their landing pages.
- Templates – There are more than 100 pre-made templates available, which is a huge amount. Templates include video sales pages, sales pages, squeeze pages, thank you pages and more
- Graphics pack – Professional marketing graphics make your website more, well, professional looking. With InstaBuilder’s graphic pack, you can add all kinds of neat things to your website, such as discount badges and 100% satisfaction guaranteed badges
- Exit splashes – Grab a prospects attention before they leave with an exit splash
- Control visitors movements – This lead magnet feature feature lets you display anything you want in front of your customers whenever you want so that you have a shot at boost your conversions
- 3-site license – $77 (install the software on 3 domains that you own)
- Developer license – $197 (install the software on any domain that you own + client websites)
- Unlimited license – $97 (install the software on any domain that you own)
Note that these prices are one time payments. These are not monthly payments.
Who is it for?
If you’ve got a WordPress site and need a landing page, InstaBuilder could come in hand. Zero coding experience is needed, there’s no hassle involved and, instead of taking 5-6 hours to create a landing page, you might find that you can now create one in 1-2 hours.
Optimize Press – WordPress Plugin
Optimize Press is a WordPress page builder that lets you create beautiful landing pages via an intuitive drag and drop top tool. You can also create sales funnels, social marketing sites, training pages as well as a whole online store provided you’re willing to upgrade to the highest pricing package.
Optimize Press also helps you manage all your WordPress pages.
- Page builder – The page builder is largely what Optimize Press is all about, and it lets you create entire landing pages (and websites) from scratch
- Live editor – Using the live editor tool, you can create your pages in real-time. In other words, your page can go live whenever you want, but you’re free to keep making changes on the fly
- Templates – Optimize Press offers just over 30 templates, which is a lot less than a few other tools on this site. However, each template has been designed to maximise conversions
- Custom elements – With over 40 elements available, you can customise your pages so that they match your brand
- Essential – $99 (unlimited landing pages, unlimited leads and traffic and email support is all part of this package)
- Business – $197 (Priority email support, a OnePage membership course that teaches you how to sell courses, and access to one million free photos via an Unsplash integration to help make your landing pages standout)
- Suite – $297 (This is where you get access to funnels, opt-in form software and checkouts to further optimise your pages)
All these prices are one-time payments.
Who is it for?
Optimize Press is for marketers who don’t have a huge amount or time or a huge budget, but who need landing pages and sales funnels pronto. It’s not super rich in features or templates, so for many it’s the budget choice.
CRMs Replacements for Clickfunnels
OntraPort is an all-in-one marketing automation and CRM platform designed to help you boost your email marketing, lead generation, task management, and lead nurturing efforts.
A web form builder collects data that is then used to craft personalised forms. Once a lead is in the bag, you can use OntraPort to put the lead in touch with the right sales team member. Lead-specific info and follow-up instructions will be in place so that the sales team member can nurture the lead and clinch the sale.
- Visual campaign builder – This feature lets you automate absolutely everything (and more), such as email sends, task creation and referral program details
- Landing page builder – OntraPort’s landing page builder makes it easy for you to create high quality landing pages in just a few minutes
- Email template builder – The quick and easy email template builder allows you to create any kind of email that can then be personalised to segments of your customer base
- Basic – $79 per month (this pricing package is a bit limited – you get unlimited emails and can add one user to the account but there’s not much else going on)
- Plus – $147 per month (you can add 2 users and you get access to a suite of eCommerce features so that you can sell products online and manage payments)
- Pro – $297 per month (3 users plus account setup and email consultation)
- Enterprise – $497 per month (5 users as well as your own personal account report)
Who is it for?
Small businesses who are looking to grow into mid-sized businesses. With everything in one system and a huge amount of potential automation options, OntraPort is designed to help scale your business.
Try Ontraport free for 14 days by signing up here.
PipeDrive is a sales CRM that lets you track your lead and customer activity. It comes stuffed with features and integrations such as sales forecasting and sales reporting, the UX is nice and clean, and the whole service is super customisable.
The software is very visual and lets you move elements across a ‘pipeline’ via drag and drop so that you stay on top of your clients.
- Templates – Create email marketing campaigns with PipeDrive’s pre-made customised templates. PipeDrive are frequently adding to their collection of templates
- Visual sales pipeline – This feature lets you view and track your communication with clients. You can see which contacts are touched and untouched, and you can track proposals that have yet to be approved, as well as those that have
- Reminders and alerts – Via alerts, notifications and reminders, you can stay on top of your clients
- Click to call – Use this feature to call your clients directly
- Silver – $15 per user per month
- Gold – $29 per user per month
- Platinum – $59 per user per month
Prices are a bit cheaper if you pay annually instead of monthly.
Who is it for?
PipeDrive is aimed at sales team members – and especially sales teams that don’t have a lot by the way of tech support. It’s not as heavily detailed as other CRM solutions we’ve seen, although you can add integrations and extensions.
PipeDrive is offering our readers a 30 day free trial (an extra 2 weeks than normal) here.
Formerly known as G Suite CRM, Copper CRM is a CRM that helps you generate new leads and keep track of them via a detailed client contact book. Automated reminders lets you know when it’s time to get in touch with someone, and the tools is ideal for sales teams who want to use Google’s suite (Gmail is fully integrated) to add leads and create opportunities.
- Integration with Gmail – This integration is seamless and ensures your sales team is more productive
- Lead tracking – Helps you convert leads to customers so that you spend less time tracking your sales prospects
- Sales funnel management – This feature makes it easier to measure any opportunities in your sales funnel so that you can maximise them
- Basic – $19 per month (Entire Google suite integration but lacks the likes of task and workflow automation)
- Professional – $49 per month (Task and workflow automation included, along with activity reporting and the Cloud’s Data Studio)
- Business – $119 per month (Lead and sales insights feature added, as well as embedded integrations and a customer success manager)
Who is it for?
The tool is designed with small and medium sized businesses in mind who are looking to build better customer relationships and generate (and nurture) more leads. It’s especially useful for sales teams who need a tool for data entry but a) don’t have much time and b) don’t want a complicated tool that takes ages to get the hang of.
Freelance digital contractors will also get lots of use out of it.
|Tool||Use Case||Main Features||Prices|
|Get Response||Email marketing solution||Email autoresponderAutoFunneleCommerce tools||Basic package starts out from $15 per month|
|Lead Pages||Landing page Creator||Landing page builderTracking toolLeadLinks||Prices start out from $19 per month|
|Unbounce||Landing page creator||Unlimited A/B testingTemplatesAuto Image Optimiser||Prices start out from $79 per month|
|Builderall||All-in-one digital marketing platform||Website builderSales funnel buildereCommerce store builder||Prices start out from $19.90 per month|
|Thrive Themes||Theme designer tool||Mailing list builder Countdown timerHeadline optimiser||Prices start out from $19 per month|
|InstaBuilder||Landing page builder||Graphics packExit splashes Control visitor movements||Prices start out from $77 (one time payment)|
|InstaPage||Landing page builder||Drag and drop editorHeat mapsTemplate importer||Prices start out from $79 per month|
|Optimize Press||WordPress page builder||Live editorTemplatesCustom elements||Prices start out from $97 per month|
|OntraPort||All-in-one marketing automation tool||Visual campaign builderLanding page builderEmail template builder||Prices start out from $79 per month|
|SamCart||Web-based checkout platform||One-click upsellsCheckout page creatorA/B testing||$950 per year|
|PipeDrive||Sales CRM to track lead and customer activity||One-click upsellsCheckout page creatorA/B testing||Prices start out from $15 per user per month|
|10 Minute Funnels||Straight-up sales funnel builder||Live page editorPre-created funnels A/B split testing||Prices start out from $97 per month|
|Convertri||Landing page and sales funnel builder||Page builderIntegrations Accelerated Page Technology||Prices start out from $53 per month|
|Simvoly||Website builder focused on funnels||FunnelsSimvoly StoreBlogging (create your own blog)||Prices start out from $12 per year|
|Keap||Customer management platform||Sales pipelineMarketing and sales automationBook appointments with one link||Prices start out from $79 per month|
|Wishpond||Funnel builder||Landing page builderCreate contests and promotionsA/B testing||Prices start out from $44 per month|
Source: E Commerce Guider
Republished by Blog Post Promoter