Andrew Ng – The State of Artificial Intelligence.
Andrew Ng is an adjunct professor at Stanford University and is extremely well known in the artificial intelligence community.
Artificial Intelligence Training
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Quotes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Artificial Intelligence Supply Chain Quotes.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Best Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Deep Learning Self-Driving Cars.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Elon Musk Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- The Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes.
- What is Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence Quotes
- “Just as electricity transformed almost everything 100 years ago, today I actually have a hard time thinking of an industry that I don’t think AI (Artificial Intelligence) will transform in the next several years.” ~Andrew Ng
- “Google will fulfill its mission only when its search engine is AI-complete. You guys know what that means? That’s artificial intelligence.” ~Larry Page
- “Predicting the future isn’t magic, it’s artificial intelligence.” ~Dave Waters
- “Artificial Intelligence is the new electricity.” ~Andrew Ng
- “Every serious technology company now has an Artificial Intelligence team in place. These companies are investing millions into intelligent systems for situation assessment, prediction analysis, learning-based recognition systems, conversational interfaces, and recommendation engines. Companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon aren’t just employing AI, but have made it a central part of their core intellectual property.” ~Kristian J. Hammond
- “We can’t really predict what might happen next because superintelligent A.I. may not just think faster than humans, but in ways that are completely different. It may have motivations — feelings, even — that we cannot fathom. It could rapidly solve the problems of aging, of human conflict, of space travel. We might see a dawning utopia. Or we might see the end of the universe.” ~Rick Paulas
- “The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race….It would take off on its own, and re-design itself at an ever increasing rate. Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn’t compete, and would be superseded.” ~Stephen Hawking
- “If people trust artificial intelligence (AI) to drive a car, people will most likely trust AI to do your job.” ~Dave Waters
- “Machine intelligence is the last invention that humanity will ever need to make.” ~Nick Bostrom
Source: supply chain today
Republished by Blog Post Promoter