Paulina Masson is the founder of Shopkeeper and a longtime Amazon seller. She has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to pricing products. She understands the competitive forces behind pricing decisions as well as the psychological factors.
Ultimately you want to price in such a way to maximize total profits. While you should consider profit per transaction, that might not be the ultimate metric to try and maximize. Here’s what we look at:
- How to run pricing split test and why it’s so complex.
- How to price your products at launch including a free margin calculator
- How to balance competitive price factors with consumer perception and psychology
- When to end your price in 99, or 97 rather than 00. And how a premium product or your target market might influence this.
- 3 Types of Shoppers on Amazon and how to price for each
- When and how to use coupons – when to do a % off vs. a $ off
- How price impacts conversion rates
- Plus more!
The post Episode 89 – How to Price Your Products to Maximize Your Results with Paulina Masson appeared first on eCommerce Evolution Podcast.
Source: E commerce Evolution
Republished by Blog Post Promoter