The best eCommerce companies I know are on a quest to constantly improve conversion rates. Every lift in conversion rates means more money for product development, or traffic to grow your brand or just more money for your pocket.
On this episode I interview Jon MacDonald, CEO of the Good. Jon and team have worked on Conversion rate optimization projects for companies like Nike, Xerox, Adobe and the Economist as well as many other ecommerce companies.
Jon’s perspective and approach are unique and I’m confident you’ll pick up several CRO nuggets including:
- The 4 types of data that should influence your conversion rate optimization
- What data to ignore vs. what’s critical and actionable
- Must have elements for UX
- Product detail page essentials
- Making the complex simple and bringing products to life on your site
- Great eCommerce examples for UX to pay attention to
- Plus more
Mentioned in this Episode:
The Good – eCommerce Conversion Rate Optimization
The Good – Insights
The Good – Free Landing Page Assessment
Hotjar – Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Conversion Funnels and More
Hotjar – 8 Heatmap Test That Reveal Visitor Behavior
Crazy Egg – Visualize Where Your Visitors Click
UserTesting – Customer Experience & UX Research Platform
What Users Do – Usability and User Testing
The post Episode 60 – Better CRO with Jon MacDonald of The Good appeared first on eCommerce Evolution Podcast.
Source: E commerce Evolution
Republished by Blog Post Promoter