Recently I had a chance to catch up with my friend and fellow entrepreneur, Dave Woodward. Dave is the Chief Business Development Officer at ClickFunnels. He’s a motivator, a marketing mastermind, and an all around awesome guy.
I first met Dave in 2009 or so when my business partner, Chris Brewer, and I were partnering with Russell Brunson (Co-Found of ClickFunnels) on a project.
It’s been amazing watching click funnel scale from just an idea to a $200million + per year software as a service (SaaS) company in just a few years.
So how do you achieve that kind of growth? That’s what I wanted to hear from Dave. Here’s a look at what we covered. I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did!
- Philosophy and mindset that allow for meteoric growth
- How the founders of Click Funnels got the team side of things right in order to scale
- How ClickFunnels acquired customers at a profit or breakeven when approximately zero SaaS companies have achieved that mark
- Marketing channels that are the most important to the growth of ClickFunnels
- What makes for a great eCommerce funnel
- What’s next for ClickFunnels
- Plus more!
The post Episode 63: Secrets of Scale – Tips from the Rapid Growth of Click Funnels appeared first on eCommerce Evolution Podcast.
Source: E commerce Evolution
Republished by Blog Post Promoter