One of the key ways every society bonds is over food. Sharing a meal with family members is a powerful way of cementing our ties to one another.
But the COVID-19 pandemic has recently forced us to socially distance ourselves and stay at home. If your small business is a restaurant, bakery, beverage shop, or bar, you’ve probably lost most of your dine-in customers.
But there are ways of keeping your business open even if you’ve lost foot traffic.
You can keep serving your customers by setting up online ordering, delivery, or curbside pick-up options. Setup is easy and fast with the pre-built integration that GoDaddy Websites + Marketing has with ChowNow, a leading online food ordering system.
You can get up and running in days, not weeks, and new discounts for GoDaddy customers make this affordable.
Using ChowNow, along with the Online Appointment Scheduling feature from your Websites + Marketing account, makes it easy to serve your customers in these new times of social distancing.
Depending on the region, customers either don’t want to dine out or are being asked not to do so. They’ve been asked to stay away from people outside their family circle, so dealing with an in-person payment exchange or any other interaction is discouraged when possible.
ChowNow can help you create a safe and effective way to retain some revenue.
Offer safe alternatives now
Stay competitive and up-to-date with ChowNow’s direct website ordering, plus a customized and easy-to-use dashboard (and tablet) to streamline your business. Respond to rapidly changing directives by keeping your customers informed and educated. By shifting away from a dine-in model, you can instill a sense of trust and dependability with your customers in uncertain times.
Use Websites + Marketing Online Appointment Scheduling to let customers know when they can stop by for curbside pick-up.
If you’ve got extra food or ingredients, consider setting up PayPal and selling take out groceries through a ChowNow menu, since people have been frustrated with grocery shortages.
With ChowNow, you can analyze your POS data to understand where you can save money on food costs and nix unpopular menu items.
GoDaddy customers are currently getting special offers from ChowNow:
- $100 discount on setup fees
- Speed–start taking orders within days of your menu being distributed
- Free Google orders for the 1st month (usually a 10% fee)
- Unlimited orders from website and mobile apps
- Marketing launch package, plus free email blast and social media graphic to promote takeout
- Waived fees for orders on eat.chownow.com/discover/
- Sign up at https://get.chownow.com/godaddy
- You’ll need to set up a meeting with your restaurant success manager (ChowNow will assign one to you) to get started – often on the same day of sign-up
- ChowNow offers 24/7 customer support and a dedicated Restaurant Success Manager
You have a unique opportunity to both keep your business afloat and build loyalty and faith in your customer base.
Food is linked to comfort, and in these unpredictable times, it’s important to keep customers connected to your services. You have a unique opportunity to both keep your business afloat and build loyalty and faith in your customer base.
Now is the time to be proactive and adaptable. Take this time to restructure your business model by using ChowNow and the power of Online Appointment Scheduling together.
COVID-19 is currently putting pressure on all small businesses, but it’s important to not give up. There are ways to survive this crisis and build stronger relationships with your customers.
You can do this!
If you need a helping hand, we’re here for you.
- Check out our How-To videos for content aimed at helping you navigate through COVID-19.
- Looking for stories and inspiration? Visit the GoDaddy YouTube channel.
- Dig into resources on the GoDaddy blog.
- Connect with like-minded people in our #OpenWeStand community forum.
- Find answers to product questions in our Help Center.
- Call or chat with one of our GoDaddy Guides.
Above all, have faith in yourself. We have faith in you.
The post Set up online ordering and offer delivery and take-out services with ChowNow appeared first on GoDaddy Blog.
Source: Go Daddy Garage
Republished by Blog Post Promoter