Everyday entrepreneurs continue to face extraordinary challenges including fallout from a global pandemic, return to another “new” normal, and the unrelenting digital transformation of the economy. As part of our ongoing response to the needs of small business owners, GoDaddy hosted a virtual event, GoDaddy Open 2021, with business leaders, marketing pros and influencers to enable attendees to learn, grow and connect.
Sell anything, anywhere
At the event, GoDaddy showcased its commerce capabilities, including the launch of its point-of-sale devices, all designed to help small businesses grow by selling anywhere their customers are, going beyond their online stores to in-store retail, in-person payments, and beyond with online marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy and more — all managed from one place with GoDaddy.
With our suite of services, including GoDaddy Payments and the reveal of the GoDaddy Smart Terminal and GoDaddy Card Reader with Docking Station, entrepreneurs can build their business from the ground up with a strong online presence and beyond, entering into physical marketplaces and retail locations.
Customers are charged a transaction fee of 2.3% + 0 cents for in-person transactions, and online transactions are 2.3% + 30 cents, making GoDaddy Payments transparent and more affordable than others on the market.
With the consistent, simple rate of 2.3% across in-person and online sales channels, customers only have to remember one rate, making it easier to keep tabs on costs — something no other leading providers offer.
“At GoDaddy, we’re keeping your bottom line in mind, and we will continue to look for ways to provide you the best value in the industry to help you invest and grow your business,” GoDaddy CEO Aman Bhutani said in his keynote speech during GoDaddy Open 2021.
To bring our commerce options together, we’ve launched the Commerce Hub, a single dashboard that allows customers to manage sales and payments in one space.
Commerce Hub is designed to help GoDaddy customers easily manage and track every sale they make, whether that takes place online, offline or more commonly in today’s landscape, a hybrid of the two, with buy online, pick up in store options.
The dashboard provides ariel-view metrics on how a business is performing, including graphs mapping sales and orders, and the ability to compare the performance of sales across all the marketplaces that the business sells on.
From this single dashboard, owners can access in-person sales, appointment bookings, online orders from Amazon to Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more, saving time and keeping everything organized.
Breakout sessions and more
Along with the inspiring messages from four-time Grand Slam Champion and entrepreneur Naomi Osaka and Aman Bhutani during the opening keynote, attendees of GoDaddy Open 2021 were able to attend breakout sessions with experts in branding, marketing and selling, all from the comfort of their own home.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners mingled in networking sessions, attended one-on-one business coaching sessions, and more.
With tracks covering branding, marketing and selling, GoDaddy Open 2021 brought attendees together with experts to learn not only how to keep their businesses open, but also how to thrive. Whether you attended and want to review the sessions, or this is all new, you can check the session presentations below and learn how to keep your business open and thriving.
This track gave entrepreneurs the opportunity to build and expand their brands through valuable sessions. Click on each presentation below to watch the session.
- Brand Building: Stand Out by Standing with a Crowd — Pamela Slim, author and business consultant
- Websites + Stores: How to Double Your Website Sales with Simple Branding Tips — Cliff Almeida, speaker and agency owner
- Search Optimization: How to Get Found Online Through SEO — Amy Masson, web design agency owner
Once you have your branding in order, you need to market it. Get tips on growth, social media and email marketing with our experts. Find each video below for more information.
- Digital Marketing: Simple Marketing Tactics for Breakthrough Growth — Geoffrey Brown, marketing manager, GoDaddy
- Social Media: Actionable Ways to Use Social Media for Your Business— Jen Glantz, entrepreneur and author
- Email Marketing: Create Compelling Communications with Email Marketing — Emily Barrett, product manager, GoDaddy
Branding? Check. Marketing? Check. Time to sell. Get tips from two GoDaddy employees on selling across channels and optimizing your website for sales, then get inspired with the customer panel.
- Sell Anything: How to Sell Your Products Across Multiple Sales Channels — Darlene Tran, brand specialist, GoDaddy
- Sell Anywhere: How to Optimize Your Website to Convert More Sales — Justin Nealy, senior product manager, GoDaddy
- Multi-Channel Sales: Selling Success Stories — Jonathan Graziano, marketing manager, GoDaddy, along with four GoDaddy customers
If you have questions about GoDaddy Open 2021 or want to learn more about the sessions listed here, visit our events page or call (480) 651-9714.
* Lowest pricing compared to leading providers Square, Stripe, Shopify and PayPal for ecommerce, in-person, and keyed-in transactions.
The post GoDaddy Open 2021 — Empowering entrepreneurs to sell anything, anywhere appeared first on GoDaddy Blog.
Source: Go Daddy Garage