Selling on Facebook just got better for us entrepreneurs. Evident by their May update to Facebook shopping, the social media giant has been working hard. The goal? Make shopping seamless for people and help businesses set up a storefront and grow. As a result, you can discover businesses and shop for products right in the app.
What’s new for businesses:
- Expanding checkout on Instagram to all US businesses and creators
- New design layouts for featuring: single products or groups of products in Shops, real-time preview of collections as they are designed, and the ability to automatically create Shops for new sellers
- New messaging button on Shops for people to message businesses through Messenger, WhatsApp or Instagram Direct
- New insights to measure results in Commerce Manager
- Waiving selling fees for businesses through the end of the year to reduce the cost of doing business online, especially given the current economic crisis
The post Facebook Expands Online Commerce for People and Businesses appeared first on SmartHustle.com.
Source: Smart Hustle
Republished by Blog Post Promoter